Health

COVID 19: Sindh Govt to go for complete lockdown, sources

Covid 19: Sindh government has determined to move for complete lock down to cope with coronavirus inside the province.

According to the resources, Chief Minister Sindh will make formal declaration day after today.

Chief Minister Sindh’s law adviser Murtaza Wahab additionally said that its time to take some difficult choice in a wake of growing cases of coronavirus in Sindh.

Murtaza Wahab took to Twitter and wrote that chief minister Murad Ali Shah had mentioned with Corps Commander Karachi, Governor Sindh, DG Rangers and IG Sindh the prospect of imposing the authorities’s choice “of retaining humans at their homes”.

“Sindh government will ensure that grocery & medical shops remain open,” he added.

Yesterday, Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah announced that the province will cross under a three-day lock-down.

CM Sindh Murad Ali Shah said About Covid 19:

“People should go into complete isolation for three days.” CM Shah said. “It is important for people to remain inside their homes.”

ALSO READ: Pakistani 18 year Asad Khan married with Nimra

According to the details, During its briefing to the committee, the Sindh health branch knowledgeable the contributors that there have been 151 instances in Sukkur. The outcomes of 420 samples from Sukkur. Phase 2 were but to be launched as have been those of eighty three samples from Larkana.

Earlier on March 19, Chief Minister Sindh Murad Ali Shah ordered government of Sindh authorities to distribute ration baggage to the needy because the province takes measures to warfare the coronavirus.

The resources stated that this choice turned into taken in a high-level assembly held at the CM House.

Earlier nowadays, one coronavirus patient lost his life in Sindh.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
Translate »
Close
Close